NMR provides fast, easy corrections for complex coordination dysfunctions of the hips and low back. Correcting poor sequencing among the muscles controlling movement and stabilization in these areas quickly restores proper biomechanics and range of motion, alleviating chronic and acute pain of the Gluteals, SIJ and Lumbar Spine.
Learn safe protocols to address sacroiliac joint pain, hip pain, “Military Spine”, excessive lordosis, sciatica, and more.
- Relieve compression effects from past falls on the sacrum and coccyx.
- Reduce the effects of shock and whiplash to the spine.
- Recondition active support of the erector spinae muscles.
- Learn corrective exercises to reinforce efficient use of the low back and hips.
Register 4 Weeks in advance and Save 10%!
Registration for this event is through Mike@centerformassage.com or by calling
828 505 1033
Mod 1: Intro to NMR: Protocols for Hips and Low Back – Asheville, NC – Oct 2022
$275.00 – $550.00
The drop down menus automatically change the price based on your selection. Class price variations include:
1. Purchasing this Mod class in advance, 30 days prior to the class start date, discounts 10% off – e.g. $550 for 1 module reduces to $495
2. Repeating this Mod class costs 50% (half off regular price) – e.g. $275 for 1 module, or only $250 with 30 days advance payment early bird discount
If this is your first time purchasing, please be sure to register and log in before completing your purchase. If you do not yet have an account, please REGISTER HERE