By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NeuroMuscular Reprogramming at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We use the personal information we collect is to deliver and improve services for customers and associate NMR practitioners seeking to promote themselves in the market.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Our automated systems analyze your content to provide more personally relevant capabilities.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, and this website uses SSL security (note lock icon in browser bar).
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will ask for your consent before we use information for a purpose other than those set forth here.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials on the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming website are provided “as is”. NeuroMuscular Reprogramming makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NeuroMuscular Reprogramming does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming Internet site, even if the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming or a the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NeuroMuscular Reprogramming has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the NeuroMuscular Reprogramming website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions.