The best results in NeuroMuscular Reprogramming are accomplished with Active Facilitated Releases (AFR). We call these Dynamic Releases because they engage the motor system while releasing a compensation.
AFR releases the compensation pattern while activating an appropriate antagonist to assist in the effectiveness of the release; developing a preferred strategy simultaneously with effectuating a deeper layer of tissue release and reprogramming. They are the fast track to making long lasting changes in coordination.
NMR teaches a simple protocol that enables any bodywork practitioner, physical therapist, DC, DO fitness professional or movement educator to investigate potential sequencing errors in the motor coordination system. The process also corrects those sequencing errors as you find them. It is a detailed, thorough, elegant protocol that gets quick results, enabling clients to resume favorite physical activities or return to work sooner.
NMR teaches the structural relationships and the protocol for reprogramming coordination. The tissue release techniques you use is up to you. Here now on video are some of my favorites for those hard to release places..
Dynamic Releases give you a deeply effective way to change the default strategy.
Video Series Delivery
Once you have purchased a video series it is delivered via online access viewing (there is no download or shipped product). Here’s how:
- Please login to your account you created when you purchased the video series.
- Once you have logged in, please navigate to “My Account” selected under the STORE menu tab.
- Then select “Orders” from the links on the left.
- Then the VIEW button for each order, and in each order detail is the Link to the video series for video series you purchased.
- Please click on the provided video series URL page link inside your Order detail to access the video series page on this website.
In the unlikely event the video page does not appear, or the link to the video page is missing in your Order details, or says the page is “Access Denied” when you have already logged in, and you previously purchased it, and still ended up on the Access Denied page, thats ridiculous! sincere apologies, please contact us immediately to fix it for you: wsmoulton @ gmail com, include your user name and email.