NMR is a detailed and thorough structural bodywork used to assess and correct imbalances in coordination. It reprograms coordination dysfunctions at their source, in the Cerebellum of your brain where all our coordination programs and strategies are stored. It acts as a kinesthetic conversation with the body that imprints new information in the motor control center of the brain, replacing damaged imprints created by trauma, injury, surgery, or repetitive strain from ergonomically inefficient use patterns.
This work is deeply effective, extremely detailed and efficient and easy for the practitioner to perform. NMR gets fast; long lasting results for all kinds of structural problems whether acute or chronic. It is a wonderful complement to your other bodywork modalities and the perfect adjunct to Chiropractic, PT and Sports Injury care.
Requirements for Certification:
NMR Therapist 72 Hours
Accomplishing certification as an NMR Therapist means that you’ve completed 4 weekends of 18 hour training modules applying NMR protocols to reprogram the coordination of the whole body.
- Modules 1 – 4 of NMR: Basic certification series
- Completion of a written exam and practicum: 75% passing grade
- In lieu of an onsite Practicum, a recommendation to certification from your NMR teacher; an exam completed with 75% accuracy and a total of 6 sessions REPORTS, 3 sessions each on 2 different clients, written up.
Advanced NMR Therapist 102 Hours
- Beyond the basic NMR training there is an additional 30 hour Advanced NMR Training.
- Completion of Advanced NMR expands your certification to Advanced NMR Therapist.
- Completion of these 2 additional Advanced Modules and assisting in at least one round of NMR basic classes will earn you the title Advanced NMR Therapist.
- No examination is required but a certificate upon completion of coursework will be given.
NMR Master Level
- For those who wish to master the work… there are several specialized trainings in work with specific challenging problems such as Scoliosis, Cervical Whiplash, Frozen Shoulder and Hip Compression Issues. Each specialization is a 12 hour class.
- Completion of 4 Specializations earns you the title of NMR Therapist Master Level.
Alive & Well! Institute of Conscious BodyWork is an approved provider Category A for Continuing Education by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) Provider #451689-11