NMR provides fast, easy corrections for complex coordination dysfunctions of the hips and low back. Correcting poor sequencing among the muscles controlling movement and stabilization in these areas quickly restores proper biomechanics and range of motion, alleviating chronic and acute pain of the Gluteals, SIJ and Lumbar Spine.
Learn safe protocols to address sacroiliac joint pain, hip pain, “Military Spine”, excessive lordosis, sciatica, and more.
- Relieve compression effects from past falls on the sacrum and coccyx.
- Reduce the effects of shock and whiplash to the spine.
- Recondition active support of the erector spinae muscles.
- Learn corrective exercises to reinforce efficient use of the low back and hips.
Register 4 Weeks in advance and Save 10%!
Mod 2: Integrating Hips & Shoulders: Dallas, TX
$250.00 – $495.00
The drop down menus automatically change the price based on your selection. The Class price changes based on:
1. Purchasing in advance, 4 weeks prior to the class start date =10% off ie. $550 changes to $495
2. Repeating a class costs 50% (half off). $250 Prepay Discount; $275 otherwise
If this is your first time purchasing, please be sure to log in before completing your purchase. If you do not yet have an account, please REGISTER HERE.